Amy Schmittauer of Savvy Sexy Social and the host of The Marketing Lifestyle Show was this episode’s guest. Some of the topics discussed:
- What can be learned from non-traditional marketers
- Amy’s love of Big Brother and reality TV
- How you can network with anyone, regardless of where you live.
- The challenges of companies and brands with regard to social media
- How Amy’s company, Vlog Boss helps companies with these challenges.
- Why you don’t need a large budget to produce video content.
- How to manage multiple social media platforms and still get work done.
- What are the differences between video blogging and podcasting?
- What Amy thinks is more difficult, podcasting or vlogging
- Montetizing podcast content vs. video content
Other Links and Resources Mentioned;
Chris Ducker’s Book: “Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business”
“The Marketing Lifestyle Show” on iTunes