The guest of Episode 26 is Simon Granner of The Simon Granner Show, where he interviews today’s entrepreneurs. Simon is also a business coach who helps entrepreneurs “level up” their lives and their businesses through the implementation of systems and processes.
Some of the topics discussed:
- How fellow podcaster Chris Cerrone of the Cerrone Show inspired Simon and whether he self-titled his podcast because of Chris.
- The advantages of “branding yourself” compared to building a name brand?
- The pros and cons of going after big names to interview when starting a podcast
- The ideal guests to help grow your podcast
- The challenges of doing a video podcast
- Implementing systems to make your business and life more efficient (and why people don’t do them)
- What Simon did to prepare for his wedding and why it delayed the air date of this episode
- How to build your online business offline
Simon Granner’s website