The guest of Episode 30 is Doug Goldstein. Doug is a certified financial planner and the president of Profile Financial Services. He is also best selling author of several books and the host of “Rich as a King”, a financial podcast that uses chess as a metaphor to explain financial concepts.
- Doug’s start on Wall Street and building up a successful financial practice in the States before moving to Israel with your family.
- The economic differences between Israel and the United States
- The types of services Doug does for clients
- The types of financial matters that are most important to individuals relocating from the United States
- The differences between Rich as a King and Doug’s other podcast, Goldstein on Gelt
- Why it’s more effective to have an annual budget than a monthly budget
- The most critical keys to building wealth
- How chess strategies can be applied to personal finance
Other links and resources:
Rich as a King on iTunes
Rich as a King website