Coming September 1, 2014 is New and Noteworthy, hosted by Dave Westwood. The podcast, which is available on iTunes, Stitcher and on our website player. New and Noteworthy features interviews with today’s newest podcasters. The show will be featured daily for the first week and beginning September 9th, will air every Tuesday and Friday with a new guest. For updates on shows and guests, go to the New and Noteworthy Facebook page.
- Think Like A Chessmaster to Become “Rich as a King”: Doug Goldstein – Episode 30
- Find Your Voice with Joel Boggess and Dr. Pei of “ReLaunch” – Episode 7
- Outdoor Adventure and Family Fun with Scott Webber of “Not Bad for Dad” – Episode 12
- From the Mailroom to Wall Street and Entrepreneurial Hustle: Darrin Bentley of “Big Wig Nation” – Episode 34
- Get Your Business Started with Erin Smith of “The Starter’s Club” – Episode 10