Coming September 1, 2014 is New and Noteworthy, hosted by Dave Westwood. The podcast, which is available on iTunes, Stitcher and on our website player. New and Noteworthy features interviews with today’s newest podcasters. The show will be featured daily for the first week and beginning September 9th, will air every Tuesday and Friday with a new guest. For updates on shows and guests, go to the New and Noteworthy Facebook page.
- From the Mailroom to Wall Street and Entrepreneurial Hustle: Darrin Bentley of “Big Wig Nation” – Episode 34
- Getting Through with God: “Family Matters First” with Jim Adams – Episode 33
- Turning Disadvantages into Advantages: “The World Changer Show” with Matt McWilliams- Episode 35
- Leaving a Corporate Career to Pursue Passion: “Write 2 B Read” Ani Alexander – Episode 25
- Spotlighting Local Businesses with Troy McElfresh of “A World of Mouth” – Episode 29