Coming September 1, 2014 is New and Noteworthy, hosted by Dave Westwood. The podcast, which is available on iTunes, Stitcher and on our website player. New and Noteworthy features interviews with today’s newest podcasters. The show will be featured daily for the first week and beginning September 9th, will air every Tuesday and Friday with a new guest. For updates on shows and guests, go to the New and Noteworthy Facebook page.
- 8 Steps to Financial Freedom and More with Adam Hagerman of “10 Minute Money Tips” – Episode 23
- Level Up Your Life and Your Business with Simon Granner of “The Simon Granner Show” – Episode 26
- From Obese Child to Fitness Industry Guru- Shea McVaugh of “FitMarketer” – Episode 8
- Getting Lost (and Finding the Way) with Rye Taylor of “Take Action Q&A” – Episode 17
- He Didn’t Invent Radio, He Just Perfected It: Tony Bruno Talks About His New Podcast “The Tony Bruno Show”- Episode 37