Ron Fugle is a veteran of the U.S. Army and the host of “Fire and Adjust”, which features interviews with military and civilian entrepreneurs and business owners. He was also the guest of Episode 6 of “New and Noteworthy”. Some of the topics covered include:
- The challenges veterans face when they get back out into the civilian world
- How the experience of being in the military helps when it comes to being an entrepreneur
- How a business person can benefit from hiring a veteran and what lessons veterans can learn from someone whose experience is completely within the civilian world
- Resources and benefits available to veterans that they might not know about
- The importance of mentors and mastermind groups, particularly for veterans.
Other resources and links mentioned:
Fire and Adjust-Veteran Strong on Facebook