Trevor LaRene is a registered nurse, a teacher and a life coach. He is the host of the podcast “Make Your Someday Today” and the featured guest of Episode 5. Some of the topics discussed;
- How Trevor lost 87 pounds and have kept it off for nearly 2 years.
- The app Lose It, and how important it was in Trevor’s weight loss.
- Trevor’s transition from working as an emergency room supervisor to teaching and becoming a life coach.
- Trevor’s love for food, beer and being a chef and brewmaster.
- The importance of not only a healthy lifestyle but how to be successful in life
- Why people procrastinate and what they can do to stop
- The importance of accountability partners in achieving goals.
Other links and resources mentioned: