The guest on Episode 2 of New and Noteworthy is the host of The Art of Likability, Arel Moodie. In addition to his podcast, Arel has an amazing background. Here are some of his exploits:
Arel has been quoted in The New York Times, Businessweek and USA Today.
Arel has given presentations to over 175,000 people in 46 states and 5 countries
Arel was named to Inc. Magazine’s prestigious “30 Under 30” list as one of the best entrepreneurs in the country under 30 years of age joining folks like Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook.
Arel was personally acknowledged by President Obama 2 years in a row for his work as a leader in America and has been a featured speaker at the White House.
Arel was selected as one of the 100 world “Leaders of Tomorrow” by the St. Gallen Symposium, an international organization in Switzerland.
In addition to talking about the podcast, topics discussed on this episode include:
- The importance of likability in business and in life
- Arel’s journey from living in the projects of Brooklyn to speaking publicly to over 175,000 people
- The importance of having a mentor
- Whether it’s easier for Arel to speak publicly or do a podcast
- Tips to become more likable
- How to be likable and still be genuine
Arel’s Facebook page
Arel’s Twitter page
Arel’s Instagram page
The Art of Likability podcast on iTunes
The Art of Likability website