Shea McVaugh lost 60 pounds and became involved in the fitness industry as a result. He now runs a fitness consulting business and is the host of the “FitMarketer Podcast”.
- Strategies to grow a fitness facility’s business
- The challenge of fitness club owners face in retaining their customers.
- The fitness facility’s role in integrating healthy lifestyles into their programs in addition to fitness offerings
- How smaller fitness clubs can compete with the “big box” gyms
- How trends like CrossFit and MMA gyms affect the marketplace
- How technology has changed the fitness industry
- Shea’s take on where the fitness industry is going in the next 5 years
Other links and resources:
This episode’s sponsors: