Today’s guest, Jessica Sitomer, has been an actress, a writer, producer and director in Hollywood for nearly 2 decades. She is now a seminar leader, public speaker and coach in the industry. She’s also is the host of the podcast “Finding Happily Ever After”.
Some of the topics we talked about:
- How “Pretty Woman” and “The Monkees” that inspired Jessica to be an actress.
- Suffering from burnout and health issues
- The Dirty Virgin Sisterhood and why Jessica doesn’t drink alcohol
- Transitioning from in front of the camera to behind the scenes and into coaching
- How coaching people in the entertainment industry is different than those in other walks of life
- What Comcast, Vagisil and hormone balancing have to do with the importance of a business name
- Jessica’s new reality show called “Lights, Camera, Action”
Other links and resources mentioned:
Jessica’s book Dirty Virgin